ClipFlair Forums. Create discussion topics and get answers
So you have created your subtitles with ClipFlair Studio. What can you do with them?
You can upload them on your YouTube video!
First you have to export them using ClipFlair Studio. That's very easy!
1. Click on "Export to SRT files" button on the Captions component
2. And then Save As SRT file.
3. Then visit your YouTube Video Manager and click the drop-down menu next to the “Edit” button for the video you’d like to add captions to.
4. Select Subtitles and CC
5. Select the language from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Add subtitles or CC button
6. Click on Upload a File and choose the .srt you just exported from ClipFlair Studio (step 2 above)
Click here for more information