6/25/2015 8:28:16 AM
Uploaded new version of ClipFlair Studio
1) can do CTRL+A when video is paused and input focus is on the Captions component to select all captions (then can delete them in one stop)
2) when captions overlap in time, they get all selected in the captions grid. Only the last of them is the current one (that one shows an arrow at the 1st column). As such captions get activated they play their audio, while their timeslot is active (so you may hear multiple audio playing if you deliberately have an overlap in timeslots for different actors that speak with overlaps). Note that captions text already supported such timeslot overlaps for some time now, which was useful to make upwards scrolling captions / Karaoke stuff
3) fixed issue with the audio playback of the caption that was selected in the Captions grid when movie was played. No need for workarounds like adding a first empty caption for autoplaying videos now.
4) if LimitsAudioPlayback is selected (this is the default), then as you click other caption rows or as they're selected/deselected when you scrub by dragging the timebar of the player, they start/stop playing audio appropriately (before if you scrubbed back to the start of the movie you'd hear many captions start playing, since they were activated, but weren't deactivated till they finished playing their timeslot, even if their timeslot was inactive due to the user jumping to another time)
there is a known issue with scrolling caption rows out of the current view (they stop playing audio). A workaround for this is to make sure your captions component has enough height to show all its rows. It does autoscroll by itself, so issue only occurs when user manually scrolls the captions list while the movie is playing. I have to turn off DataGrid's UI row virtualization for this to get fixed, I will examine it sometime in the future since it is not critical
please test the new changes with revoicing and captioning (especially try captions with some timeslot overlapping, e.g. with separate actors text/speech, to see how the multiple row selection shows in that case) and let me know if you have any issues
5) update: ANOTHER, MORE hidden feature is that while the video is playing, if you double click to edit the start or end time cell of a caption row, you see the time flowing (restarting from the current caption's start time) and you can pause the movie to select that time or click at other cell or row too
This content has not been rated yet.