3/4/2014 7:30:34 AM
Plan to do some enhancements on this soon, to also make use with DragDrop that has been added the other day (that is not only drop in .clipflair/.clipflair.zip files, but also supported content files that each component knows how to handle).
1) The activity container will be updated in that case to know all the types components can handle and create appropriate component to wrap dropped-in content.
Due to Silverlight security restrictions this will be available only for dropped-in files, not for image/text etc. data
2) File dialogs for load/save template will then have dropdown option for filetype to select video file types, image file types etc. (depending on what the component supports - the container will have separate options there for each set of filetypes, videos, images, captions etc.)
3) For ease of use "Load media file" button of Clip component will be kept at its back, next to the Media URL option (needs a better button there though) and similavawill be added to Image component and to Captions component (which also needs a Captions URL field at its back to load/show readonly remote captions [will be able to edit remote captions after loading them by removing the captions url value])
4) for local video/image files probably will start storing them inside the .clipflair file to avoid user confusion and enable some extra disconnected scenaria, where .clipflair file is loaded locally
5) Load template from URL will probably also be changed able to recognize remote content (apart from component template), but only if a supported file extension exists in the URL)
This content has not been rated yet.