ClipFlair Forums. Create discussion topics and get answers
You can post saved ClipFlair Activities (.clipflair.zip files) here:
1) make sure the filename of your activity does not contain special characters and spaces (only latin characters with no spaces).
2) post a reply to this topic (ClipFlair Activities), attaching the activity files to your reply.
3) when a gallery moderator uploads your files, they will mark your reply as answer (shows a blue mark) for you and other moderators to know it has been handled. The moderator will only reply if there is an issue with your activity file, e.g. if the file has been renamed to remove special characters and spaces.
4) then you have to add information about the activity. If you don't know how to access the activity metadata form, ask the admin or a ClipFlair partner member.
5) any changes will appear in http://gallery.clipflair.net/ the next day. In any case, the file is accessible through the activity metadata form: When you select your file from the dropdown menu there it shows the URL.
ATTENTION: The ClipFlair Activity Gallery accepts only activities with a video from the Video Gallery. Activities with an embedded video are not accepted because the files are too large and cannot be easily shared. So please make sure that you first post your free-of-copyright video. Then we will upload the video on the Gallery. You will be able to find it on the Video Gallery the next day. You can then copy the video link in your activity (Go to Clip Component > Media Source).
some activities (e.g. BigBackBunny and Rose) are already at the temporary ClipFlair Gallery page:
you can also access them directly at:
Regarding playable activity URLs, added a shortcut, where if after ?activity= you don't specify a full URL to the ClipFlair activity file (.clipflair.zip) the prefix http://gallery.clipflair.net/activity/ is implied
So you can for example use:
which is equivalent to:
(updated links from play.clipflair.net to studio.clipflair.net)
Note that we are transitioning the app from the name ClipFlair Playground (play.clipflair.net URL) to the name ClipFlair Studio (studio.clipflair.net URL). The play URL will remain for quite some time before removed, but please prefer to use studio.clipflair.net URL and the new name
etc. (you can see the activity filenames at http://gallery.clipflair.net/activity)
I've posted some activities in the Polish group on social - should I also post them here?
Yes please, everything that is for project's gallery should get posted here. If you want to avoid replication you can then just place the URLs on the wall or discussion area of the group you want too
Thanks Agnieszka, renamed to remove spaces (can use the so-called PascalCase [some call it upper CamelCase] instead of spaces), like:
and placing into gallery...
Here are two more on Maggie the Witch :)
Here are the first two activites from the Estonian team. These are the same that I already posted under the Learning Estonian group.