ClipFlair Forums. Create discussion topics and get answers
Hello, In order to add a new administrator for your group, please do the following:
- go to your groups' main page: http://social.clipflair.net/MonoX/Pages/SocialNetworking/Groups.aspx
- click on: "edit group settings" button
- at the bottom of this page it says: "Group administrators" and under that title a name is written (current admin's name).
- Place your cursor next to that name (it is an input box) and type the first name of the person you wish to add as admin.
- A list of people will show up from which you can select and press save
Great, Panagiotis, thanks!
Laura and Sara I have added you as group moderators in the Peer Review group
Many thanks to all of you!
I hope the students will post in the RECORDS group very soon.
By the way, I still have the layout issue with the admin bar.
From the Group list I can see that there are 7 members in the RECORDS project but when I enter the group I can't see who the members are. I also checked the Edit Group Settings page but I can only see the list of the administrators and not the other members. How can I visualise the list of members? And members requests to join the group usually appear on the bottom right?
Jennifer, thanks for reporting these problems. Indeed you should be able to see list of members and requests - we'll try to fix it
Thank you for your assistance!