View your subtitles on YouTube
So you have created your subtitles with ClipFlair Studio. What can you do with them?
You can upload them on your YouTube video!
First you have to export them using ClipFlair Studio. That's very easy!
1. Click on "Export to SRT files" button on the Captions component
2. And then Save As SRT file.
3. Then visit your YouTube Video Manager and click the drop-down menu next to the “Edit” button for the video you’d like to add captions to.
4. Select Subtitles and CC
5. Select the language from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Add subtitles or CC button
6. Click on Upload a File and choose the .srt you just exported from ClipFlair Studio (step 2 above)
You can also view your subtitles in your PC with Windows Media Player.
Copy the SRT file to the same folder as your video and rename it to the same file as the movie but with the SRT extension. If your movie file is ABC.avi, then you should have your subtitle file ABC.srt in the same folder. Now, open your video file in Windows Media Player. Go to Play → Captions and Subtitles and select "On if Available." (It's perfectly safe to leave this option selected - WMP will look for the subtitle file and use it only if it's present.)
Now whenever you play that video, you should see the subtitles near the bottom of the display window.